I heard that today is St. Patty's Day.
And rhyming games seemed like a fine way
To honor the Saint.
Hope you have no complaint
'Bout the corny things I'm gonna say.
There once were two awkward ninth graders.
With faces so oily and cratered.
He thought she was pretty.
And she found him witty.
They married just eight short years later.
I have a sweet husband named Derek
So great he is almost Homeric.
90 million infinite.
Is how I'd describe it,
If my love for him were numeric.
We have a wee doggie named Maddie.
With our mailman she's often quite chatty.
She loves peanut butter.
JIF makes her heart flutter.
We hope it won't make her a fatty.
JIF makes her heart flutter.
We hope it won't make her a fatty.
It is hard when your nickname is Kass
To write a poem that doesn't sound crass
Avoid jokes and good puns
About fannies and buns
To remain a fine lassie with class.
No comments:
Post a Comment