The table numbers from our wedding were one of my favorite details and I'm really glad that our photographer got a picture of one. Particularly this one.
There was a time when Derek and I would go months without seeing each other. It was awful, but we made it through. We'd talk on the phone every night and send really silly gifts in the mail and drive and drive and drive. To this day, I'm not sure how we managed to do it. God was gracious to us.
Derek has been out of town for work for three days and it has really proven that I have turned into a major weakling since our college days. I let Maddie sleep in bed with me. I cried while watching HPATDH:P1 when Ron Weasley was talking about that little ball of light touching his heart. I totally invited myself over for dinner at my parents house because I was feeling lonely. Pathetic. My former self would be totally ashamed of me.
He gets back tomorrow and I can hardly wait.
Stay tuned for a post about our new house, by special request.

No comments:
Post a Comment